Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"

Hello all, Val here today.  Remember the scene in the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy steps out of her house after it's been moved by the tornado?  Her house was the same inside, but everything was different outside.  Well, I can relate (except for Mrs. Gulch riding by of course)!  No matter where we go, our little house on wheels is the same inside, but our neighborhood is constantly changing.  There are times when I wake up in the morning, before opening my eyes, I think my Woodlake neighborhood of 22 years is just outside the window.  Then other mornings, I visualize the view from my bedroom window at Amelia Family Campground where we were for 4 months.  It's quite an interesting experience to have new views from our windows, sunlight streaming in from different angles, not to mention new neighbors every few weeks!  We move on to a new "neighborhood" tomorrow in Sorrento, FL.  Wonder what the view will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment