Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh yeah, the helicopter.

I forgot one part of our foray to Old Town.  We were walking back toward the reverse bungee jump when I spotted a man outside of a toy store flying one of those neat remote controlled helicopters.  It had lights flashing and he was having a great time flying it.  It occurred to me that I could have fun flying one of those. Hmm, I wonder how much they cost.  Then, just as I was pondering that very question and imagining the fun things I could do with a remote controlled helicopter, it quickly dipped toward the sidewalk and then swooped back up. Now imagine, if you will, one large rotor blade and one small one rotating ultra fast and hitting long hair.  In this case, the long hair of a nice teenage girl.  What a mess. My first thought was that I really didn't need a remote controlled helicopter.
It took a good twenty minutes for this guy to pull and tear her hair out of the blades.  Luckily for him the girl was nice about it and seemed more embarrassed than anything.
I think I'll be satisfied with an RV and a motorcycle as my toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment