Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birds and bread.

First, I'll let you know that my knee is rehabbing nicely. My doctor said that my knee looks great and I've got fantastic range of motion for so soon after surgery. The physical therapist seems to enjoy pushing me to the limit with only just a bit of thought as to how I'm going to sleep that night, but he has good intentions so I won't hold it against him.  Much.  My custom carbon-fiber ACL brace (in "ocean blue", no less) is being shipped from California as I write this and will hopefully be here tomorrow or Monday.  That will allow me to walk around outside with no crutches which will be a very nice change. I'm hoping to be able to drive the truck next week.  I haven't asked about the motorcycle yet.

Val has kept tabs on the crane family while on her walks and captured these pictures yesterday.  As you can see, the colt is getting big.

Maybe too big too fast as he seems to need to lie back while eating.

My photography is limited, but I thought I'd show a pic of the toasted pecan and cranberry artisan bread I made today.  It's my second loaf of this bread.  The first one went really fast.  Val's on her walk, so I think it's a good time to test this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment